princess

Few days back maam is taking me to Ibn Batuta mall. I am going there before one time but mostly I go to MOE or Dubai Mall. This Ibn Batuta mall is very interesting mall I tell you why. There is this man called Ibn Batuta. He is like explorer. He is living many years ago and he is going to many countries like china india egypt. He is writing about all this country in his book. That is how we know about him. 

All the country that he is going to is there in this Ibn Batuta mall. So there is like a china part of mall. india part of mall. It is good they are doing this because I am not knowing who this man is before I am going to this mall. Children are also not knowing this. But now everyone in Dubai knows who Ibn Batuta is.

I am telling this to Lilibeth when I talk to her on mobile. I miss Lilibeth because she is not living in next door house because my maam is moving to her new house. Anyway Lilibeth tell me something very interesting. She say that this man Ibn Batuta is even talking about a princess from my home country. He write that he is meeting princess Urduja. We all know about princess Urduja from Pangasinan. There is even a cartoon movie called Urduja that I am seeing one time. This is why I love talking to Lilibeth. She is always giving me connection with my home.

Anyway after I talk to Lilibeth about princess I am seeing so many stories about princess in the paper. It is like the princesses are all doing something important this week. Maybe all these princesses are doing good thing every day and I am only realise it now.

Like there is this princess in Saudi. Princess Ameerah. She says that woman is not having any rights in Saudi because men are scared. She want more woman is able to go to work if they want to. Then I am reading about this princess Aysha from Kuwait who is leaving her palace and going to Saudi to be close to Prophet. She is giving up all her riches for her belief. Both these princesses is very good person who is doing good things. That is why their story is in paper.

And remember when we are all seeing the wedding of princess Kate and prince William? I am reading this week that princess Kate is having important duty to name a ship. The ship is called Royal Princess. And when I think there is no more princess story maam tell me that there is new fairy tale princess like snow white and cinderella. a new disney princess. This princess is Princess Sofia. These princesses are famous so everything they do is coming in paper.

And then I am reading one more story about a princess. There is this building in Dubai. It is called Princess Tower. It is in Marina part of Dubai. It has some world record. the tallest residence building in the world or something. Dubai is always having some record like this. Tallest building. Fastest lift. Tallest hotel. tallest twisted building.

Anyway the reason why I am seeing this Princess Tower in the paper is because all the lifts is stop working. Imagine. If you are living on 100 floor you have to climb up and down 100 floors. I am happy I am not living in the Princess Tower. 

When I think of Princess Tower I think of that story Rapunzel. You all know the story. The witch is locking the princess inside the tower and there is no stairs or no lift. So the witch have to climb the tower on the hair of the princess. I am thinking this is so crazy story. who is writing this story? How anyone can climb up the tower on someones hair I do not know. The hair of the princess will break before the witch can reach the top.

Anyway what I am thinking about these princesses is this. Some people are on top of tower because they are famous. Like Kate and Sofia. Princess Ameerah and Aysha are on top of the tower because they are so good people.

The people in Princess Tower are there because they have lot of money. But they learn important lesson. To reach your home at the top you have to climb many stairs. Sometimes there is shortcut. like lift. or hair ha ha. But that can break. And you will have to climb up again.

You can have all the money in the world. but you still have to climb up to live at the top of the tower.

No comments:

Post a Comment