New house

Did you miss me? I have not been able to write for one month. I tell you why. Maam and sir is moving their house. We are now having one more floor in the house. And more bedroom and bathroom. And swimming pool. I dont know why maam is wanting to move. She is full time behind sir to move. She say I want bigger house I want bigger house I wish I have bigger house. Finally her wish is coming true.

One day she come tell me Sally we are moving. I am getting so scared. I think she is leaving Dubai. Maam say dont worry Sally you are coming with us. We are going to bigger house. your room will also be bigger.

Then she say Sally we have to pack everything in this house. So full time when I finish my work of cooking and cleaning I am doing packing. Like I am packing full kitchen. It is so difficult to do packing of kitchen. Maam giving me paper and she making me wrap every glass and cup in paper. Then put it in a box. Then close the box. Then write on the box. I tell maam why I have to do this when new house is only 5 min distance from this house? I tell her I put everything in laundry basket and maam can drive car. I keep laundry basket on my lap. Maam say Sally you know how many trip we will have to make with the laundry basket like that? 

She say Sally if Sir company is moving us then they pay for someone to pack. but because we have to pay ourself for this move we have to do the packing. Why she say we I dont know. What she is meaning is I Sally have to do all the packing.

Every day in the evening Sir is taking few box to the new house. Then one day the big truck is coming and we are moving everything else. I am happy this house is not that much far from old house. So I still meet my friends but I am so sad because my Lilibeth is not next door to my house. But still. If we were going far like to jumerah or bur dubai or something I would die. 

My new room is nice. It is little bit bigger than my old room. Maam is buying for me bigger cupboard to put my things. Now when I open the door of my room I am not banging into the bed. Bathroom is also nice. In old house the shower is above the potty so everytime I am doing bath the whole potty is getting full wet. In this house there is different part for shower and potty. 

After we are moving there is no internet for so many days. Du is coming to do tv computer and phone connection but it taking so many days. Maam is not having problem she is reading everything and doing her facebook and email on her iphone. But me I cannot do my blog until Du is finish their work.

Maam has bigger house and lot of plan to do many parties. She say Sally we have lot of pool side party. Lot of party mean lot of work for me. Maam will tell me Sally 12 guest is coming what you will cook? Then she will act like she has made everything. Just because it is her recipe. but I am doing the work. But I cannot say anything.

Bigger house. bigger bathroom. More floors. More rooms. More parties. More work for me.

5 comments:

sara said...

hey sally congrats for ur new room and cupboard and bathroom
and sorry for the extra work u got hopefully one day u wont do none of it anymore and have ur own place xxx
love reading ur posts

Anonymous said...

Hey Sally, I hope that your Ma'am finds out that you are using her computer and internet without her permission and that you are writing about her affairs on the internet.

:::k-laa::: said...

keep writing sally, don't listen to Anonymous above. They are cowardly for not leaving their name. I love your blog and hope to read more.

Anonymous said...

sally, your stories are touching. i can see the innocent sally working hard with lots of hopes to get better with life.

Keep up writing, good luck and all the best.

Unknown said...

hi sally congrats, i came across your blog since i had experience about housemade story i am fun of 7days news paper and i read your interview then i remember about the 2 filipina and 1 indian reading about the letter from filipina house made she ask for help coz her employer did not pay her salary.I am hoping through your blog can help all housemade been abused. "God Bless You"

Post a Comment