clean clean clean

Past few weeks everything is become so dusty. Today maam is tell me Sally why all the fan is so dirty? why you not clean them so many days? you climb on ladder and clean all fan. So full morning I am taking ladder in all room and cleaning fan. Then maam say Sally why you not clean light and air con also when you take ladder. Why she not tell me when I am on ladder to clean light and air con? This double cleaning of maam is spoil all my evening fun. I am not able to go to park to meet my friends today.

You know how maam want everything so clean. I sometimes go mad with her clean clean clean all the time. Remember when she tell me to clean garbage bin? Who cleans a garbage bin? Only me for my maam.

When children come home from school she not let them touch anything. Go wash hand she say. Then she tell me Sally school is full of germ. Children must wash hand when they come home. When they go for swim she not let them splash in baby pool because she say baby do pee pee in baby pool. So children is not able to have fun in baby pool.

Few month back Sara is going from school for camping. She is so excited. She take sleeping bag and backpack. When she come back home her whole bag is so dirty. and smelly. Even Sara all dirty and smelly. But Sara not care. She say to maam I have best time in my whole life. Camp was so much fun. Maam not listen anything. She tell her Sara get in bath right now. Poor Sara is so excited to tell maam about her camp but maam only worry that everything be clean. even Sara.

One time we go to mall. We are eating chicken. Maam is shouting at man who is serving because he not wearing glove. She say what is this? you not wearing glove and you are touching my food? She say to call the manager. The man say I am manager. company is not making us wear glove for giving chicken. Maam tell him I write to your company. this is not good. I dont know if she write to company but I not like her company that day. She is in so much bad mood after that.

One time the water man is coming with big bottle of drinking water. To open this bottle we have to push the cover inside the bottle. The water man is pushing it open with his finger. Maam get so angry. She say why you open it? you not wash your hand? Your finger is going inside the bottle. How I know what you are doing with your hand before you touch the water bottle. She make him take that bottle and bring new bottle. Then she say Sally do not let him do this again.

Everywhere in house she have big bottle of hand sanitiser. And in car also. One time Rayan start crying because his hand is burning when he use sanitiser because he have cut. Sara is laughing when Rayan start crying. She say that he is baby. Rayan cry more. Then maam say Rayan if you wash hand with soap and water then you not have to use this. She say Sara if you tease your brother I ground you. But Sara keep teasing Rayan. Because she not want to stop having fun.

Sara and Rayan not care about clean or dirty. They just want to have fun. I wish maam also not care so much about clean clean clean.  Because then I will get more time. To have my own fun.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy reading your blog, Sally. Although I have to say that I did enjoy it more when I thought it was real. Which was because of the title presented above "True life story of...". But then the disclaimer at the bottom of the webpage told me otherwise. Is the word "true" placed in there to draw attention or what? If so, I think it's misleading and unfair, Simone. Anyway, keep up the good work Sarah, you're stories have a lesson to us all.

-Farouchi

Anonymous said...

Farouchi, yiu are right that she is still teaching us some good life lessons. I think no matter what she named it, true life or diary or just life of, anything would be misleading if there was no disclaimer. But she said it was fictional, I think that has been on the blog since I started reading it last year. Fictional or not, I like it enough to check in on Sally's antics every day.
Sue

dubaisally said...

Farouchi - glad you enjoy the blog. Sorry you find the title misleading. I agree with what Sue says. That is why I have the disclaimer. Hope you come back and read more.

Anonymous said...

Dear sally , i read all your story , its really sad , but you know the problem with some humans when they become rich they forget humanity, but Allah is watching what ever she will do with you ,Insha Allah she will be punished for that and she will suffer more, because Allah doesnt forgive cruel , and Allah will not forgive your maam until you will not forgive.
therefore just pray and wait for your turn that very soon Allah will show you that your maam is in trouble.
so just try to be happy and thankfull to be to God that you are not worst then that and that you are complet and again say thanks to God because with so much difficulties still you are helping your family.
best of luck sally and may Allah fullfill your wishes soon.

and i need a housemaid for my filipino wife and 50 days old baby , so if yor are looking for new job let me know , or if you can recommend some one i will be happy,
please note my contact below : 0554616168

Thanks
Muhammad

Anonymous said...

Entertaining, albeit sad, as the blog is... I don't think wanting someone who serves food to wear gloves is that "ridiculous", after all, how many times you see people leaving the public restrooms without washing their hands... it is true, you don't know where people had their hands before they serve your food, or open the water bottle... but well, I guess this is Sally's point of view...

Post a Comment